Featured Idea: This Contemporary Indoor Kitchen Used Brick Outdoor Element As Interior Wall Cladding And Applied White Painted Brick Floor Tile With Herringbone Pattern
Semi Elmi Friday, November 11 2016 06:15:14 Kitchen
Kitchen atmosphere that feels hot due to cooking, will be very soothing when it can be done in outdoors. However, the lack of space is a major constraint to have an outdoor kitchen. It must be recognized that material as well as outdoor furniture is designed to be more durable and resistant to rain and sun exposure. Those advantages become the main reason why the outdoor elements really perfect to be implemented into to your kitchen.
This various outdoor elements not only look good for outdoor use, but also will look beautiful if applied in your indoor kitchen. Some of popular element that usually used for outdoor construction are concrete and also natural stone, then brick as well as paver, also metal and much more. On this page, chloeelan will provide 10 outdoor elements that you can use to enhance the look and to make a more durable kitchen.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Try to bring inside this exterior grade metals to add contemporary and industrial touch combo to your indoor kitchen with exposed metal roofing material
2. This contemporary indoor kitchen used brick outdoor element as interior wall cladding and applied white painted brick floor tile with herringbone pattern
3. Practical indoor outdoor rugs with bold and fun patterns are perfect ideas to create kitchen with exterior touch
4. Establish an outdoor feel to interior kitchen spaces through furniture with this solid wood picnic table to add pleasure and whimsical effect to your eat in kitchen
5. This contemporary kitchen features river rocks backspalsh which bring earth toned neutral and soothing nuance
6. Farmhouse kitchen pantry use exterior sliding barn doors as functional and vintage decoration
7. This exterior grade lighting look gorgeous with clean and modern with simple porchlight style wall sconces when bring in to your indoor kitchen
8. Concrete is usually related to outdoor that applied for driveway and patio but become more favourite for interior especially for concrete kitchen floor
9. This single line contemporary kitchen offer outdoor element of natural stone as the kitchen wall with earthy neutrals of rich taupes and warm gray
10. Textured pavers are really durable material and quite affordable to make more rustic flooring choice that can bring outdoor sensation into your indoor kitchen