Featured Idea: Add Eye Catching Details To The Small Patio Such As Monolithic Wall Topped With A Picket Fence Like Border Of Reclaimed Wood
Felicita Loggia Monday, December 19 2016 04:12:27 Exterior
At first glance to make the patio look takes a lot of space. In fact, even with a narrow space you can still make this patio. The key is to adjust the design and size of the patio with the existence space.
Yep, in fact not many houses that have enough space to build a spacious patio. Patio generally used for luxury homes, but now not anymore, and even small and modest house can still add an additional as well as practical space by designing an outdoor patio area.
Although only a small patio, you can still enjoy the fresh air circulation and healthy for the family. Limited space is not an obstacle to have a patio, because, actually there are no specific standards about how much area is needed to build a patio.
You do not need to be confused if you have a desire to build a patio with the principle of space efficiency. The following are 18 simple tips and ideas to organize and fill out your small patio.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Think creatively for the small patio furnishing like this contemporary covered patio with motorized awning and milk crate furniture for bold statement
2. Introduce compact and portable as well as folding furniture sets of cafe table and chairs to the small patio to add practicality
3. Embrace a water feature on your small patio to masks adjacent city noise
4. Play off an outbuilding especially if you do not have space to expand the small patio and this detached garage or shed can provide a nice anchor for your outdoor living space
5. Consider built in arrangements like this small urban patio with raised garden bed serves as the back of built in bench and adorned tall trees also slatted trellis walls
6. Go tall with the small patio by equipped a high top table stools and tall planting bed to add softness and create a garden feel
7. Wall mounted arrangement for several decorative element is great space saving ways for the small patio
8. Show off a sculpture in the small patio like this bold red chilli pepper to draw attention
9. Create continuity from inside to outside for your small patio with paving floor to create the feeling of expansiveness
10. Add color to the small patio with brightly colored furniture
11. Add eye catching details to the small patio such as monolithic wall topped with a picket fence like border of reclaimed wood
12. Go for natural look for the small patio by blend log seats and lots of plants also a lovely side return pea gravel
13. Create a simple and small patio for two adirondack chairs to add romantic atmosphere with your loved one
14. Use mix materials for the small patio such as custom concrete and stone bench with concrete fire pit and hardwood or sand floor also wooden chairs
15. Add grid of pavers around the pea gravel and an umbrella to nestle into the small patio to create a lounging space
16. Go large scale for your small patio with oversized urn pots to create a focal point and raised bed walls to serve as extra seating
17. Add landscape lighting to the small patio either on the ground and top to create a more pleasant mood
18. Give vertical effect with plants using trellises and narrow planting beds or containers to bring life on a small patio