Featured Idea: Create And Mix The Large Rectangular Solid Granite Stepping Stones And River Rocks Also Moss To Make Wonderful Texture And Path Surface For Your Entry Garden
Felicita Loggia Tuesday, April 04 2017 05:19:07 Garden
Design for the house exterior does not only revolve around the roof models and paint of the walls, but also from the aspect of the garden. And natural stone garden increasingly popular, because this kind of garden has its own beauty. For example, the concept of garden using pebble and cobble stones would give the natural impression to the house.
The beauty of the garden can be created from the arrangement and design of natural stones are used. Beside that, the house exterior will look cleaner. Rain splash will not mesh the garden soil because its ground is already covered with natural stones. Not just for front yard or even courtyard garden, the use of natural stone is also widely applied in the backyard garden. The design of stone garden will look more presentable with proper arrangement as well as decoration.
Your stone garden will look more interesting by applying a variety of unique patterns that can stealth all the attention. Except the pattern, you should apply the stones that has durability, so that you do not need to replace them often. The combination of different colors, sizes and types of natural stone can add a more statement for the garden. Then, how you should apply the stones for your garden? check out these 12 examples that you can copy.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Use paddle stones for lining pools and streams to create natural mosaics of neutral colors for your garden water pond
2. Built wire cages filled with pebble and cobble stones to create a solid block of gabion to add attractive retaining garden wall
3. Create and mix the large rectangular solid granite stepping stones and river rocks also moss to make wonderful texture and path surface for your entry garden
4. Make a mixture of gravel and pebble stones between the concrete pavers to provide a great contrast for the garden surfaces
5. Create dry creek beds on the garden use various sizes of stones that flowing under wooden deck walkway
6. Pebble and cobble stones can add texture for low maintenance ground cover in your garden landscaping and contrast against the smooth concrete paving
7. River stones will create a clean ground cover for the garden and add permeable mulch for the plants
8. Use pebble mosaic stone to create decorative garden pathways with multi cultural symbol and several meaning
9. Provide mixed pebble and cobble stones to make a dry creek bed in an informal contemporary garden
10. Cobble and pebble stones can be perfect material for sunken seating area with fire pit in your garden outdoor living
11. Compliment modern clean lines of stone and mesa buff concrete to create sustainable native of natural feel to the garden design and form a useful inorganic mulch
12. Pebble and cobble stones can add interest for the garden with small water fountain