Featured Idea: Modern Natural Wood Pendant Lamps With Inspired Flower Shape By By Laszlo Tompa
Rebecca Marriott Tuesday, February 07 2017 03:27:22 Interior
As you know, wood is often used as a base material which is quite popular in the creation of various products for interior decoration.
Specifically for example, to make wood pendant lights with different designs and attractive models. They can brings an exotic and unique look.
Indeed, there are still opinions stating that the wooden pendant lamp tends to create an impression of retro and vintage.
So fellows, the following 15 inspirations of wood pendant lighting can also give a modern feel that no less interesting with the impression given by other materials.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Geometric wood pendant lamps with apollo 8 command module inspired by gael wuithier
2. Marionette geometrical wood pendant lamps with modern touch by objeti
3. Hydro wood pendant lamps with inspired jellyfish look a like by laszlo tompa
4. Modern natural wood pendant lamps with inspired flower shape by by laszlo tompa
5. Cute wood pendant lamps with hat shade model by norm architects
6. Kvelden birch wood pendant lamps with crown like and stained black finish by siren elise wilhelmsen
7. Scots layered wood veneer strips pendant lamps with pine cone shape by tom raffield
8. Cracked log wood pendant lamps with rustic touch by by duncan meerding
9. Versatile spotty 3 in 1 wood grains pendant lamps by obe co
10. Woven strips oak wood pendant lamps inspired traditional basket weave by graham marjanovic
11. Contemporary aspiro led wood pendant lights with thin strips cut wood in spiral design by seppo koho
12. Cool light wood pendant lamps with bulbous shapes by fermetti
13. Bright wood beads pendant lamps with various shape size by marz designs
14. Zuid line wood pendant lamps inspired traditional dutch houses and mining lamps by francoise oostwegel
15. Simple oak wood pendant lamps with hole top by ross gardam