Featured Idea: Create Geometric Pattern Screen In Oriental Style And Decorated With White Lantern Pendant Light Is Perfect Idea If You Want To Have Asian Chinese Inspired Bathroom
Florian Kuefer Friday, March 10 2017 01:45:45 Bathroom
Each style has elements that represent them, similarly to the Asian inspired bathroom. Even so, not all that unique elements can be found easily, especially in terms of decor and design. However, make sure that planning for your Asian style bathroom can give a good effect for all occupants.
For Asian inspired bathroom is usually more likely to use patterns and lines in clean and simple ways. Then, your Asian bathroom can be integrated with floral motifs and wall art as well as natural materials. The Asian bathroom, typically used furniture that is simple and sometimes provide intricate detail where soft colors are selected.
Another important aspect for interior that commonly applied for Asian zen bathroom is the use of natural elements. The goal is to get closer with the nature, for example the use of detail in the form of light stone tiles, wood elements and gravel. Orchids have a powerful symbol in oriental culture, they have been widely used in the bathroom which adopting the Chinese, Japanese and Balinese style.
The above description is a little illustration of Asian bathroom which are usually set in order to be a spa-like space. And below are 18 ideas on how to design as well as to decorate an Asian style bathroom with their short of explanation.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Add a fusion of industrial and traditional style to the asian inspired bathroom with blend of sleek metal roof and combined with shoji door also bamboo accent
2. Dressed up with basic characteristic of asian inspired bathroom in rustic look by adding raw natural materials and decor
3. Turn the wall of asian inspired bathrooms into wow decor with koi printed wallpaper to add visual interest and character of japanese and chinese cultures
4. Make a simple and serene zen inspired bathroom with neutral toned walls and scattered accessories in crisp white to add scene for rest and relaxation
5. Make a spa like sanctuary for your asian style bathroom with adding accessory of budha statue and candle combined with restful palette in streamlined design around the bath tub
6. Arrange the asian inspired bathroom in certain ways to improve the positive energy flow according to feng shui principal and create calm and uncluttered accessories
7. Add drama or anchor to decorate asian bathrooms with calming colors and soothing tones such as crisp white and earthy brown also warm neutrals as well as welcoming vibe of black
8. Create an airy space that flows out to an outdoor spa like this bali inspired wet bathroom to make you feel like in a holiday resort
9. Blend all together the design elements of asian inspired bathroom to create visual harmony such as warm tone feature wall and curved bathtub also wooden ladder as well as floral motif
10. Go different by adding other asian country influence like this asian inspired bathroom is applying eclectic indian style with ornate wooden mirrors and exotic pendant lights also patterned rug
11. Use mix of natural materials to improve the look of asian style bathroom finishing touches with woven boxes and cultural art also live orchid flower
12. Create geometric pattern screen in oriental style and decorated with white lantern pendant light is perfect idea if you want to have asian chinese inspired bathroom
13. Arrange good lighting for the asian inspired bathroom by creating a large window for natural light and installing an oriental style pendant for artificial light
14. Add warm woods element is another secret of zen asian inspired bathroom just like this red tinged mahogany bath surrounds to the light blonde wood cabinetry and window frames also wood surfaces
15. Spruce up the asian inspired bathroom with calming color infusion such as sea green and sky blue
16. Add subtle style of printed koi motif to the glass shower screen or wall is perfect ideas to decorate the asian style bathroom
17. Give the asian inspired bathroom some bamboo accents such as this low profile bamboo sink or the eye catching resin privacy screen
18. Integrated strong directional lines to the asian style bathroom like this horizontal lines of wall tiles and vertical lines of floor tiles also angled ceiling design