Featured Idea: Snake Plant Or Mother In Law Tongue Is Hardest Houseplants To Kill And Prefers Drier Conditions With Some Sun Also Purifying Indoor Air From Benzene Formaldehyde Trichloroethylene And Xylene
Semi Elmi Saturday, April 01 2017 03:13:54 Garden
Indoor pollutant was rated in the top 5 of environmental endangered points that influence the public health. Many studies have been done to find ways to get rid of the air pollution, especially the ways that can be done within the household sphere.
And fortunately, many people are choosing to use eco-friendly techniques, for example by putting indoor plants in the house.
Plants are friend to human kind for a long time that help us in providing oxygen, but some plants can also help more in your health.
During this time we think that the houseplants are only aimed to beautify the interior decor, but if you choose wisely. Below are 10 list of air purifier plants that are recommended by NASA.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Garden mum chrysanthemum morifolium is popular and inexpensive perennial autumn bloomer plant and was air purifying champion for indoor air
2. Snake plant or mother in law tongue is hardest houseplants to kill and prefers drier conditions with some sun also purifying indoor air from benzene formaldehyde trichloroethylene and xylene
3. Bamboo palm dypsis lutescens is superstar of flowering houseplant to filter indoor air from formaldehyde
4. Boston fern is great tropical plant to clean indoor air from cool location with high humidity and indirect light that can remove formaldehyde and xylene pollutants
5. Golden pothos is fast growing vine houseplant that need bright and indirect light also powerful indoor air purifier that can battle formaldehyde
6. Spider plant chlorophytum comosum is easiest houseplants to grow for beginners and air purifier for formaldehyde and xylene pollutants
7. Aloe vera is easy to care succulent plant and evidently clear indoor air from formaldehyde
8. Ficus weeping fig is low maintenance indoor houseplant in indirect light and need soil to dry out between watering also air cleaning for benzene formaldehyde and trichloroethylene pollutants
9. Peace lily is perfect in shady indoor spot and keep the soil moist without overwatering also has serious abilities to purify air from ammonia benzene formaldehyde and trichloroethylene
10. Dracaena is foliage plants with long wide leaves and lines with white cream or red also purifying indoor air from benzene formaldehyde trichloroethylene and xylene pollutants