Featured Idea: Begonia Flowers Ideal For Shady Balcony And Requires Moist And Fertile Soil To Grow Perfectly With Beautiful Flowers Of Red Pink Orange White And Golden Colors
Semi Elmi Tuesday, November 08 2016 18:47:14 Garden
Add a garden design on your apartment balcony to make it look more beautiful and eye-catching. You do not need to be confused on what plants should be grow on the balcony. Because different types of plants and flowers can be grown on balconies, even though on a narrow balcony. To create a mini garden on the balcony, you should observe some plant species. Typically, the apartment balcony will looks gorgeous when planted with flowering plants in pots. Clearly, you need to select the plant types that aren't wormy and low maintenance.
Beside that, balcony flowering plants that does not spread is also a good choice, so your balcony garden will always look neat and clean. Spruce up your balcony into something wow trough flower garden. It's pretty easy to make, because you only need to provide a containers or pots, even you can hanging it. And chloeelan have collected 10 flowering plants from various reference which known as the best choice to decorate your balcony garden, check them out.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Lobelia flowers suitable for balcony easy to grow and likes full sun but tolerate partial shade with thick blue white and pink blooms
2. Impatiens flower look nice on balcony and love moist and well drained soil as well as partial shade and fertilizer
3. Geranium is outstanding flower to grow on balcony that needs lot of sunlight and water to get perfect multi colored flowers of pink red purple and white
4. Zinnia is easy growing and low care of sunflower tribe that look loveley on balcony with bright colored flowers that attract butterflies
5. Fuchsia flower looks beautiful for hanging basket to grow on balcony that need fertile and moist soil and comes in various shades of pink purple white orange and red
6. Petunia flowers adorn balcony in purple, pink, violet, red, white robes and grows well in hanging baskets and in containers that requires sun and fertilizer
7. Dianthus is perfect low growing container flowers on balcony that comes in pink salmon red and white and also have spicy fragrance
8. Begonia flowers ideal for shady balcony and requires moist and fertile soil to grow perfectly with beautiful flowers of red pink orange white and golden colors
9. Garden pansy flower grow easily on balcony with delicate scent and velvety sheen also unique look as well as rich colors
10. Chrysanthemum is beautiful container flower for your balcony that needs full sun and water