Featured Idea: Adenium Flowering Plants Genus With Thick Bulbous Trunk And Vibrant Blooms Also Glossy Foliage That Amazing For Informal Upright Twin Trunk Slanting Cascade Baobab Bonsai Style
Charlotte Goderich Friday, February 10 2017 02:14:31 Garden
To grow a bonsai tree with a unique appearance will needs a specific skill. This causes the cost of bonsai trees are quite high, depending on the form, style and age of the plant.
Not all plants species can be arranged to a bonsai art, in most cases the bonsai trees are chosen from plants that have long-lived, have a hard stems and also leafy.
Beside that, people prefer to choose plant that has a unique basic form and could be grown using vegetative techniques.
Here are 18 list of plants that are so favorable and very beautiful to be styled as the best bonsai tree.
Tap to Collect The Ideas Above
1. Pomegranate punica granatum small fruit bonsai tree with shallow root system and look wonderful with informal upright semi cascade multi trunks slanting deadwood twisted trunk bonsai style
2. Crape myrtle lagerstroemia deciduous and evergreen tree that suits with cascade slanting root over rock informal upright curved trunk bonsai style
3. Azalea bountiful blooms bonsai tree that need plenty of care and acidic soil to thrive well also stunning for root over rock informal upright slanting semi cascade windswept multiple trunks bonsai style
4. Jade crassula ovata bonsai succulent plant with small pink or white flowers and awesome for informal upright clump slanting root over rock bonsai style
5. Baobab gigan fruit african tree is easy to care and maintain in warm climates also great for broom informal upright baobab bonsai style
6. Bougainvillea thorny ornamental vines and pretty for traditional style bonsai except formal upright
7. Juniper juniperus communis is coniferous plants and perfect for beginner also suitable for informal upright slanting semi cascade full cascade driftwood twin and triple trunk bonsai style
8. Ficus benjamina weeping fig flowering bonsai plant grown outdoors indoors on windowsill with bright light and perfect with upright cascade broom rock over root slanting twin trunk clump group planting bonsai style
9. Pine is classic bonsai species that perfect for outdoors in full sun and look beautiful with all bonsai style
10. European common beech fagus sylvatica bonsai tree that easily formed but slow grower also nice for group planting formal upright informal upright slanting cascade semi cascade bonsai style
11. Adenium flowering plants genus with thick bulbous trunk and vibrant blooms also glossy foliage that amazing for informal upright twin trunk slanting cascade baobab bonsai style
12. Ficus retusa evergreen woody tropical bonsai that good in warm climate partial sun and attractive with upright cascade broom clasped to rock clump sinuous straight line saikei bonsai style
13. Japanese maple acer palmatum woody bonsai plant with lobed leaves color and should be protected from strong frost also perfect for formal upright informal upright broom cascade bonsai style
14. Bodhi peepal tree ficus religiosa bonsai plant that has attractive shiny heart shaped foliage and good for upright cascade broom rock over root slanting twin trunk literati and banyan style
15. Rock cotoneaster horizontalis bonsai flowering plant with long lasting color and suitable for informal upright slanting cascade semi cascade literati group planting saikei bonsai style
16. Fukien tea carmona retusa is great for small indoor bonsai with informal upright broom and literati bonsai style
17. Boxwood buxus is outdoor bonsai tree that very adaptable to containers and lovely for informal upright formal upright slanting bonsai style
18. Olive is easy care bonsai tree with smooth trunk and good branch structure also ideal for all bonsai style